CMaT announces its Cell Manufacturing Technologies Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program for summer 2018. The REU is a summer research program that will fund undergraduate students assigned to CMaT labs at: Georgia Institute of Technology (GT), University of Georgia (UGA) and University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW).
What CMaT REU Offers:
- 10 weeks of hands-on research at GT, UGA or UW
- $4500 - $5000 stipend per student.
- Free housing & allowances for meals and travel
- Grad school prep, faculty mentoring, professional development and social engagement with other students on campus.
- Networking with REUs across GT, UGA, and UW
- Poster and oral presentation at the end of the summer
- REU at GT dates: May 20 - July 27, 2018
- REU at UGA dates: May 21 - July 28, 2018
- REU at UW dates: May 29 - August 4, 2018
ELIGIBILITY & APPLICATION
The application is due March 1, 2018. https://gatech.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1768359