Your junior faculty may want to apply for the Course Hero–WW Fellowship which is accepting applications through April 30, 2018.
As a reminder, Fellows will receive a one-year grant of $40,000—approximately $30,000 to support the engagement of a student assistant and the balance to be used for research and travel support. Fellows may be working in any field in the arts and sciences or in a business school.
Exceptional candidates for the program teach in ways that
- build student confidence and mastery of a subject;
- encourage critical thinking;
- explore foundational concepts through the lens of broader themes and global events;
- promote the power of learning communities beyond the classroom;
- leverage technology to complement the classroom experience;
- consider and serve different learning styles;
- prepare students for lifelong learning; and
- can serve as replicable teaching models for other educators.
All applications are due April 30, 2018. Applicants may not be going up for tenure during the award year (2018–19).
Please share this information with colleagues who may be interested in and eligible for the Course Hero–WW Fellowship. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org