Fermilab’s Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion department in the Workforce Development and Resources Section has an opening for a Scientific Recruiter. Under general direction and based on academic training and/or experience, the Scientific Recruiter specializes in translating scientific information and building relationships among groups of people, such as internal scientific hiring managers and human resources personnel and external scientific candidates, scientific professional associations, and student career counselors to attract and secure scientific talent
- An advanced degree (Master or PhD) degree in physics or a science-related field.
- 2 years of work experience in a scientific or academic environment.
- Strong physics knowledge and experience.
- Ability to understand and contribute to Fermilab scientific culture.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence in advising and collaborating with all levels of internal and external partners.
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Respect and understanding of the value of individual differences that embody the principles of diversity.
See Job Posting for full position description, responsibilities and application instructions. Visit FNAL Online Job Posting