Our 10-week residential summer research experience provides mentoring and research participation while allowing scholars to preview graduate school life at a research university. Participants all receive competitive stipends, room and board, travel/transport, graduate school preparation workshops, social and networking activities, and more.
Explore the Programs
- Applied Plant Systems
- Bioenergy Systems
- Biomedical Engineering
- Integrated Agronomic Systems
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC)
- Minority Health Disparities
- Nanohybrid Functional Materials
- Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure
- Redox Biology
- Sustainability of Civil Infrastructures in Rural Environments
- Systems Biology of Plant and Microbiome
- Unmanned Systems
Application deadline is Thursday, March 1. Students may apply for up to three different research groups.
Application details can be found online: https://www.unl.edu/summerprogram/apply