- We are looking for the brightest young engineers and applied scientists interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in engineering or applied…
- FUNDING OPP: National Internship Program for GIP, MIS, and FPL The National Park Service (NPS) Natural Resource Stewardship and Science…
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities Seeks STEM Faculty JOB POSTINGS: Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, and Mathematics The University of Minnesota Twin…
- Arizona State University Seeking Full-Time, Tenure-Eligible Faculty JOB POSTING: Assistant/Associate Professor of Statistics The School of Mathematical and Natural Sciences,…
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences (CFANS) SCHOLARSHIP OPP: Graduate Program in CFANS The…
About LSMCE & LSAMP
The Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP) is a program that was congressionally mandated in 1991 and has been managed by the National Science Foundation with a main focus on broadening the participation of minority students at the baccalaureate level and advanced degrees in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines. The LSAMP program assists universities and colleges to diversify STEM workforce through their efforts at significantly increasing the numbers of students completing high quality degree programs in STEM disciplines.
Stay in Touch
Sign up to get the latest news, happenings and event information from LSMCE.
- Interview to Success
- What to Do and NOT Do At Your Internship
- LSMCE Digital Library
- Professional Dress and Etiquette: Making the Most of Your Conference Experience
- Strategies to Create an Outstanding Statement of Purpose
- How to Create a LinkedIn Profile
- Make the Most of Your Internship