- Cyber Security Specialist – Requisition 2655 Global Security Sciences Division Argonne National Laboratory Lemont, IL Download Job Posting Argonne National Laboratory is a Department of Energy national laboratory with over 1,500 scientists and engineers performing world-class research aimed at solving the nation's energy, environmental…
- The SCGSR program supports supplemental awards to outstanding U.S. graduate students to conduct part of their graduate thesis research at a DOE national laboratory in collaboration with a DOE laboratory scientist for a period of 3 to 12 consecutive months—with the goal of preparing…
- SISE (August 4-16) is a two week summer intensive workshop that explores advanced energy, sustainable energy, and sustainability topics in an interdisciplinary environment. Selected participants come from all over the United States to engage these issues with members of the Chicago tech, science, research, and academic…
- Oklahoma State University-Tulsa is accepting applications from undergraduate college students interested in materials science and engineering to participate in a special nine-week interdisciplinary research program this summer. The Research Experience for Undergraduates program runs from May 31 to July 31.The program is open to…
About LSMCE & LSAMP
The Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP) is a program that was congressionally mandated in 1991 and has been managed by the National Science Foundation with a main focus on broadening the participation of minority students at the baccalaureate level and advanced degrees in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines. The LSAMP program assists universities and colleges to diversify STEM workforce through their efforts at significantly increasing the numbers of students completing high quality degree programs in STEM disciplines.
Stay in Touch
Sign up to get the latest news, happenings and event information from LSMCE.
- Opportunities for Undergraduates and Faculty at DOE Laboratories
- LSMCE Digital Library
- Professional Dress and Etiquette: Making the Most of Your Conference Experience
- Strategies to Create an Outstanding Statement of Purpose
- How to Create a LinkedIn Profile
- Make the Most of Your Internship