2015 LSMCE Annual Conference!
- It’s no secret that women and minorities are underrepresented in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) fields. To better understand the problem and get them involved early on, we’ve created a guide to STEM opportunities for women and minorities.
- Now accepting applications for TWO 2016 Summer Programs
- IBP’s mission is to increase diversity in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) workforce. We design and implement strategies to increase access to STEM education, funding, and careers, with special emphasis on reaching underserved communities and diverse underrepresented groups. www.PathwaysToScience.org makes it easy…
Programs in the Office of Science / Office of Workforce Development for Teachers and Scientists (WDTS) – Opportunities for Undergraduates and Faculty at DOE Laboratories
Learn More »
Butler University’s 28th Annual Undergraduate Research Conference
Learn More »
View All Events
The Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP) is a program that was congressionally mandated in 1991 and has been managed by the National Science Foundation with a main focus on broadening the participation of minority students at the baccalaureate level and advanced degrees in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines. The LSAMP program assists universities and colleges to diversify STEM workforce through their efforts at significantly increasing the numbers of students completing high quality degree programs in STEM disciplines.Learn More
Stay in Touch
Sign up to get the latest news, happenings and event information from LSMCE.
- LSMCE Digital Library
- Professional Dress and Etiquette: Making the Most of Your Conference Experience
- Strategies to Create an Outstanding Statement of Purpose
- How to Create a LinkedIn Profile
- Make the Most of Your Internship