- Caltech's Amgen Scholars Program is geared towards students in biology, chemistry, and biotechnology fields. Some of these fields include biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, chemical and biomolecular engineering, and chemistry. Support: Amgen Scholars will receive a $6000 award, round-trip air transportation, campus housing, and a food allowance. Online…
- WAVE FELLOWS - The WAVE Fellows program provides support for talented undergraduates intent on pursuing a Ph.D. to conduct a 10-week summer research project at Caltech. Support: WAVE Fellows will receive a $6000 award for the ten-week program. An additional $500 housing and travel supplement…
- The Valparaiso Experience in Research by Undergraduate Mathematicians (VERUM) program seeks exceptional rising sophomore and junior students looking for a research experience in mathematical sciences. It’s the perfect opportunity to determine whether graduate studies in the mathematical sciences should be part of your future plans. Support:…
- Cyber Security Specialist – Requisition 2655 Global Security Sciences Division Argonne National Laboratory Lemont, IL Download Job Posting Argonne National Laboratory is a Department of Energy national laboratory with over 1,500 scientists and engineers performing world-class research aimed at solving the nation's energy, environmental…
About LSMCE & LSAMP
The Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP) is a program that was congressionally mandated in 1991 and has been managed by the National Science Foundation with a main focus on broadening the participation of minority students at the baccalaureate level and advanced degrees in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines. The LSAMP program assists universities and colleges to diversify STEM workforce through their efforts at significantly increasing the numbers of students completing high quality degree programs in STEM disciplines.
Stay in Touch
Sign up to get the latest news, happenings and event information from LSMCE.
- Opportunities for Undergraduates and Faculty at DOE Laboratories
- LSMCE Digital Library
- Professional Dress and Etiquette: Making the Most of Your Conference Experience
- Strategies to Create an Outstanding Statement of Purpose
- How to Create a LinkedIn Profile
- Make the Most of Your Internship